Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Satin Lips

I recently received this Mary Kay lip set as a gift from my best friend because I always complain about my chapped lips. I have dry skin and lips so I'm very picky about what I put on them. I am pretty pleased with the product, and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lip exfoliant.


The Mary Kay Satin Lips set comes with a "lip mask," which exfoliates your lips, and a "lip balm" to moisturize after you exfoliate. The lip mask comes out as a white cream that you rub into your lips and leave on for a couple of minutes. I usually wipe it off with a wet makeup remover towellete. I then apply the Satin Lips Lip Balm. I feel that they do a good job of making my lips feel silky smooth.

My lips after the Satin Lips treatment.

 Picture with flash. I also have YSL Rouge Volupte #13 on my lips.

I am not sure of pricing with Mary Kay so when I run out of this product, I don't know if I will stick with it or not. I would love to read recommendations on other lip exfoliants.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment girl! i too myself didn't have the best night ever... but new day, new chance!

    xxxo

    ReplyDelete