Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Yogurtland and Hello Kitty Reunite

Hello Kitty is back at Yogurtland for the second time! I had to go this week for the arrival, just to get my HK spoon and cup. The HK Yogurtland collaboration is so cute, I wanted everything in the store. They are selling adorable keychains, plush HK, buttons, tote bags, and a couple other cute accessories. There is different artwork on the cups for the characters, each featuring a different city. The schedule for the arrival of characters is as follows:

* July 10th: Hello Kitty - Hollywood
* July 24th: TuxedoSam - Miami
*August 7th: Badtz-Maru - San Francisco 
* August 21st: Little Twin Stars - Honolulu

I already love Yogurtland any time, rain or shine, so this is just a bonus for visiting this summer. I am hoping to buy the t-shirt, and maybe some keychains.

No comments:

Post a Comment